New month means we have opened up 10 spaces to bring in new members
For our signature 28 Day Challenge
These members below all went through our 28 Day Program to initially get started and have loved attending the gym since:
“Great gym and lovely trainers. A really great gym where the atmosphere is inviting and your made to feel welcome.
The booking app makes it so easy to join and session and cancel if for any reason you can’t make it.
The sessions are varied, hard work and always different.
Along with the fact that although your pushed to work hard your encouraged along with great advise on technique to get the best from the workout. Brilliant inclusive gym that i can’t praise highly enough.”
“As a Parkinson’s sufferer, I joined the Dan Moore gym with the goal of just to keep moving, but six weeks on I am fitter, stronger, more co-ordinated, have better balance, more energy and a positive outlook. And I’m not exaggerating! I have never made this sort of improvement at any other gym.
Sessions are different every time. If there is something I can’t do the coaches modify it for me, but these times are happening less and less because I can now do it.
Everyone is friendly and supportive and I love it!
Thank you Dan Moore Elite Training.”
“I was nervous to join. However, Dan and the Team make you feel very relaxed and very welcome.
You train at your pace and there is no pressure from the instructors.
Focusing on technique has really helped me.
Thoroughly enjoying the training and the variety of sessions available, the venue and atmosphere. I cannot recommend Dan Moore Elite Training highly enough!
The app is so easy to book courses and see availability.
Why wait until tomorrow, give it a go today. You won’t regret it. I certainly haven’t.”
“A gym like no other! No mirrors, no egos, but definitely at times some (good) pain.
– Excellent facilities.
– Instructors who are welcoming, knowledgeable, approachable and encouraging. They know how to enable you to achieve much more than you thought yourself capable of, no matter what your goals are.
– Individualised coaching even during the classes because class sizes are kept small.
– The exercises in the sessions are varied and changing, so there is no chance of boredom, and every chance of improving your health and wellbeing.
– Has a real community feel to it with very friendly and welcoming members and an active online group.
– Very easy to book and cancel sessions online.
I’d not contemplate any other gym in the Inverness area.”
If you would like to know more on what it’s all about and what you ‘get’
and watch the video where I give you more insight
If you’d like to apply and commit to working with us
Complete the form below and we will be back in touch within 12 hours 🙂